My sister Diana introduced us to Jillian. Lucky for us, we could not have asked for better clients. During our first consultation, we learned that Shane and Jillian were game for anything, which allowed us to get creative during their sessions.
The wedding took place at Maderas golf club in Poway near San Diego. Although it was extremely hot, everyone had a blast and was eager to see this awesome couple tie the knot. The highlight of the night was when the wedding party performed a flash mob dance after the grand entrance. There wasn’t a dull moment the whole night! All the love from friends and family radiated during the reception, and the dance floor didn’t skip a beat.
Best wishes to the two newly weds! We had a blast capturing all the love you shared with each other and your amazing friends and family.
1.Venue: Maderas Golf Club
2. Coordinator: Courtney Young
3. Cake: Carl & Melina Zeitsen, Eccentric International Chefs Bakery & Deli
4. DJ: Sunset Sound Productions
5. Florist: Splendid Sentiments
6. Officiant: Gary Hanson
7. Makeup & Hair: Tammy Vittone Makeup Artistry & Julianne DeSanti
8. Videographer: Rendezvous Video Productions
9. Photobooth: Snap Time Photobooths
10. Musicians: Chris DelPiore
11. Saxophone Musician: Jason Weber
12. Shuttle: Elite Images Limousine